Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
Regimental buttons help!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="LucyLocket, post: 9778703, member: 13859"]Wonder if anyone could identify these buttons please? I assume they are regimental blazer buttons but so far have had no luck in finding out which regiment. There is no makers name or any identification on the box. I found a similar button for sale when I was searching which was described as Royal Scots but it was a domed uniform button. I have looked at the Royal Scots uniforms & history but can't find anything with the Queen's Crown over the numeral 1.</p><p>Any help would be much appreciated..[ATTACH=full]483127[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]483129[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]483130[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="LucyLocket, post: 9778703, member: 13859"]Wonder if anyone could identify these buttons please? I assume they are regimental blazer buttons but so far have had no luck in finding out which regiment. There is no makers name or any identification on the box. I found a similar button for sale when I was searching which was described as Royal Scots but it was a domed uniform button. I have looked at the Royal Scots uniforms & history but can't find anything with the Queen's Crown over the numeral 1. Any help would be much appreciated..[ATTACH=full]483127[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]483129[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]483130[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
Regimental buttons help!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...