Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Researching an Old Painting
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="daveydempsey, post: 3233738, member: 22"][USER=17017]@TraceyB[/USER] </p><p><br /></p><p>If you don't mind paying, there are specialist companies that will research all of this on your behalf.</p><p><br /></p><p>I know it can be done at home but these guys are on the ball and have access to lots of information and paper work.</p><p><br /></p><p>We did it in the 90's and went further back in 2015.</p><p><br /></p><p>Although I am a Yorkshireman my ancestors originated in Surrey the same as yours.</p><p><br /></p><p>I've gone back to 1729 and have copies of birth, marriage and death certificates.</p><p>It was really worth the money.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="daveydempsey, post: 3233738, member: 22"][USER=17017]@TraceyB[/USER] If you don't mind paying, there are specialist companies that will research all of this on your behalf. I know it can be done at home but these guys are on the ball and have access to lots of information and paper work. We did it in the 90's and went further back in 2015. Although I am a Yorkshireman my ancestors originated in Surrey the same as yours. I've gone back to 1729 and have copies of birth, marriage and death certificates. It was really worth the money.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Researching an Old Painting
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...