rodney coffey poster

Discussion in 'Art' started by rink28, Jan 19, 2019.

1. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Hi, i acquired this rodney coffey poster the other day. I saw that my poster was signed by him and its dated 1985. Also its a limited edition. For some reason im having trouble finding my poster and i was wondering if anyone could help? I did come across this link that has two posters similar to mine but mine is a different color and also those in the link are not signed.

https://www.ebth.com/items/1826973-rodney-coffey-louisville-posterposters

Thanks for any info!

poster1.jpg poster2.jpg poster3.jpg

Juno jeff and Christmasjoy like this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

likely signed them at a show....

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  3. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Your probably right. Probably why I'm not coming across another one. Thanks komokwa!

Aquitaine, Born2it, Juno jeff and 2 others like this.
  4. Juno jeff

Juno jeff New Member

I just bought 2 of these myself. Red and green colored though Signed and numbered. Have you found out anything extra from these?or would you maybe want to sell yours so I can try to complete the set lol I'd appreciate any info you've gathered as I cant find a thing. Thank you!!

5. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Nice and no I didn't find anything else on mine unfortunately. I still have it and will sell it to you. I'll send you a direct message. Just check your inbox

Juno jeff, i need help and komokwa like this.
  6. komokwa

Offers to buy & sell on the board...a no no....BUT ......rink is handling this well, & I'm in a happy place...so no reporting needed here !!!!!:):):)

7. Juno jeff

Juno jeff New Member

Brand new here lol I'm sorry I had no idea. Thanks for your kindness though.

Aquitaine, Born2it and komokwa like this.
  8. Kelli Parlante

Kelli Parlante New Member

Did you ever find out anything about this poster? I recently came across one. Red. Signed 1985. 120/2000. It was behind a poster that I bought in a frame. Took apart the frame and found it.

9. komokwa

any photo's ?
    that u can show us here....

10. Lithographer

Lithographer Well-Known Member

2 sold at EBTH for $4. I can’t imagine the signature adds much.

Figtree3 likes this.
  11. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Sorry for late response. I ended up selling it to a guy online who was friends with the photographer. $30 is what I got for mine.

Figtree3, Aquitaine and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted