Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Tools
>
Roll wood over or boat motor frame not sure what it is
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 614934, member: 9614"]I do not know what this is but I thought maybe it was used to roll wood over or used to put on a boat motor. It is about 10" x 3" without thumb nail screw and nearly 4 1/4" with thumb nail screw. The height is about 2 3/4" without the hand tightening screw and around 3 7/8" with the hand tightening screw. I tried a different forum with no luck but I really appreciated their efforts and wisdom as I do yours. Thank you for identifying this from me. Rob</p><p>[ATTACH=full]180378[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]180379[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]180380[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]180381[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 614934, member: 9614"]I do not know what this is but I thought maybe it was used to roll wood over or used to put on a boat motor. It is about 10" x 3" without thumb nail screw and nearly 4 1/4" with thumb nail screw. The height is about 2 3/4" without the hand tightening screw and around 3 7/8" with the hand tightening screw. I tried a different forum with no luck but I really appreciated their efforts and wisdom as I do yours. Thank you for identifying this from me. Rob [ATTACH=full]180378[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]180379[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]180380[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]180381[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Tools
>
Roll wood over or boat motor frame not sure what it is
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...