Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Tools
>
Roll wood over or boat motor frame not sure what it is
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 616145, member: 9614"]I think the four square holes have clips in them to hold the under piece to the frame. I do not think its bronze, I think it is just rust and/or mud. The loops on the end maybe a roller fits in it. Awesome, my neighbor stores one of those hydraulic beds on his property for someone probably my brother in laws son but I am not real sure. Wow, into big boy toys. My brother in law was into big machinery when he managed a small logging company years ago. Glad Cat people got it fixed so you don't have to make an empty trip down to drive it onto the trailer.</p><p>Rob[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 616145, member: 9614"]I think the four square holes have clips in them to hold the under piece to the frame. I do not think its bronze, I think it is just rust and/or mud. The loops on the end maybe a roller fits in it. Awesome, my neighbor stores one of those hydraulic beds on his property for someone probably my brother in laws son but I am not real sure. Wow, into big boy toys. My brother in law was into big machinery when he managed a small logging company years ago. Glad Cat people got it fixed so you don't have to make an empty trip down to drive it onto the trailer. Rob[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Tools
>
Roll wood over or boat motor frame not sure what it is
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...