Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Tools
>
Roll wood over or boat motor frame not sure what it is
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 616481, member: 9614"]When I pull on the thumb screw the metal roller comes out as shown in 1st picture and when I push on the thumb screw the metal roller goes in as shown in 2nd picture. You can see that the roller has rust on it as well as paint fade and rust on the blue frame and on the hand tightener and thumb tightener screws. I am brainstorming that the hand tightening screw secures under a work bench or inside to secure a boat motor. Hope this helps. Rob</p><p>[ATTACH=full]180590[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]180591[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 616481, member: 9614"]When I pull on the thumb screw the metal roller comes out as shown in 1st picture and when I push on the thumb screw the metal roller goes in as shown in 2nd picture. You can see that the roller has rust on it as well as paint fade and rust on the blue frame and on the hand tightener and thumb tightener screws. I am brainstorming that the hand tightening screw secures under a work bench or inside to secure a boat motor. Hope this helps. Rob [ATTACH=full]180590[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]180591[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Tools
>
Roll wood over or boat motor frame not sure what it is
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...