Featured Rosenthal Vase Questions

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Iowa Jayhawk, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Iowa Jayhawk

Iowa Jayhawk Well-Known Member

Picked this one up at an estate sale with a bunch of crystal glassware in a box. My wife saw it and liked it so that is good enough for me. Signed Tadao Amano on the front of it. Lower right of front. IMG_8910.jpg IMG_8911.jpg IMG_8913.jpg Got it for $5.00 so am sure I did alright. It is a Rosenthal, newer mark. It stands 11 inches tall. I would like to know more about the vintage of this vase.

DizzyDaff, judy, sabre123 and 2 others like this.
  2. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

DizzyDaff, judy, Boland and 2 others like this.
  3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

For five bucks it was hard to miss for Rosenthal!

DizzyDaff, judy and LauraGarnet02 like this.
  4. Hamburger

Hamburger Absolute Beginner

DizzyDaff, judy and Boland like this.
  5. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

Gorgeous vase! Never doubt Rosenthal studio line items, they always do very well for me and they are very unique and attractive IMHO. But . . . I would keep this one or gift it, it's just too nice and a bargain for $5.

DizzyDaff likes this.
  6. Iowa Jayhawk

Iowa Jayhawk Well-Known Member

Thanks all. Probably a keeper as my wife picked it out, but we have a habit of having things for awhile, and then selling them to get new things.

Hamburger, DizzyDaff and ascot like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted