Featured ROUND MID CENTURY MOD? ZENITH RADIO - HELP WITH NAME/MODEL

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by journeymagazine, Dec 20, 2017.

1. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

Found this at a estate sale I went to (early - before my own started!). It's a battery operated am/fm radio by Zenith, but I can't find a model name or number - or another example on google - no matter how I described it.
    I thought it was a 'Circle of Sound' piece but it only looks like their speakers.
    Any help would be appreciated - I want to lit it but have no info or idea of value without a model name or number.
    I appreciate any help.

aa ebay new a collectible EBAY STEREO RADIO ZENITH 1AA.jpg aa ebay new a collectible EBAY STEREO RADIO ZENITH 2AA.jpg aa ebay new a collectible EBAY STEREO RADIO ZENITH 3AA.jpg aa ebay new a collectible EBAY STEREO RADIO ZENITH 4AA.jpg

2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

3. say_it_slowly

4. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

I put 'round vintage zenith am/fm battery operated radio' and round hippie zenith am fm radio and didn't get anything - mot even other round radios; just reg zenith radios!
    Thank you

5. say_it_slowly

6. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

Probably made in Jersey City, NJ just below my Uncle’s apartment building and near where the silent movies The Perils of Pauline were shot. That entire huge RR yard is gone now. :(
    Last I saw, the Zenith building is still there not far from the Holland Tunnel, next to the NJ Turnpike entrance, I-9 connectors (upper and lower) and the viaduct up to the Jersey City Heights where I used to live. :)

judy and Joshua Brown like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted