Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Round, yellow, Carnival Glass? Paper Weight?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="laura9797, post: 1388323, member: 9323"]So 'Carnival Glass' was made beginning around 1908 and had a salt spray treated finish to have an iridescent sheen - newer (reproduction) pieces started coming out I believe in the 70's. This piece of glass doesn't appear to have an iridescence. I am wondering if it was made in Mexico?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="laura9797, post: 1388323, member: 9323"]So 'Carnival Glass' was made beginning around 1908 and had a salt spray treated finish to have an iridescent sheen - newer (reproduction) pieces started coming out I believe in the 70's. This piece of glass doesn't appear to have an iridescence. I am wondering if it was made in Mexico?[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Round, yellow, Carnival Glass? Paper Weight?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...