Featured Russian Panda Figurine Marks

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Silver Wolf, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Silver Wolf

Silver Wolf Well-Known Member

Hello guys,i just got this cute panda figurine.From what i've knew that the mark it's Lomonosov mark,but do anyone know when the date of the mark?do anyone familiar with this lomonosov mark?i already google it,but didn't got right information,any helps will be appreciated,thank you 20190121-018-3.jpg 20190121-019-3.jpg 20190121-020-3.jpg 20190121-021-3.jpg

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

3. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

The site at the bottom link I've listed below includes marks, and if you open a mark and click on the upper right menu you can find information.

Here is what it says about the first mark, which I think is the one on your piece, probably:

28-A - Lomonosov - Russia – Founded in 1744. Still in production. ”Made in USSR” is the export mark.
    Rust Red. – 1968>91

https://logo-collection.fularsen.dk/#collection/13

Here's the whole page with Russian marks: https://logo-collection.fularsen.dk/#collections

Have to give credit to @janetpjohn , who has often recommended this page!

komokwa, judy, Silver Wolf and 2 others like this.
  4. Silver Wolf

hey thanks.so late 20th century is the right date,thank you guys!

5. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Not as late as the rust red Made in Russia mark on my badger. Thanks @Figtree3

Figtree3 and i need help like this.
  6. Silver Wolf

so,1970-1980s will be the right date for the mark?

judy and i need help like this.
  7. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

The mark info that I found said some time between 1968-1991 for yours. Bronwen's is later than 1991 because hers says "Made in Russia" which means it was made after the fall of the USSR.

8. Silver Wolf

oh i see,thank you figtree!

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted