Featured Sad Condition, Ice Blue Dress, 1930s?

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by Figtree3, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Thank you for the kind offer! I will write later today. I have questions before deciding for sure.

2. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

You might try washing a very small edge of the skirt to see what water does to it. I have a friend with a vintage clothing shop that agrees with the person who earlier said that there were few dry cleaners back then, so most fabrics were expected to be washed. As I said, a tiny test corner might help.

Figtree3 likes this.
  3. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Thanks, Bev -- I'll take this opportunity to say that I sent the dress to Rufus and he is working in it and has been updating me on progress. It may take a while yet. This thread will be updated later on!

4. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

I can’t wait for the Reveal!

Marko likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted