Featured Scary enameled silver baby spoon

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Lennyt, Dec 11, 2019.

1. DanaB

DanaB Active Member

That's great! Searched eBay and found your listing. Nice sale. Looks great on there! Congrats! Always nice to find a nugget that turns out to be treasure!

kyratango likes this.
  2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Did you take an offer? EBay says $700.

If it had been an auction, I would have been interested in knowing how many individual bidders got involved.

kyratango likes this.
  3. Lennyt

Lennyt Well-Known Member

I took an offer of $650. I think it was more than fair price for it.

4. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

When I looked transaction hadn't been fully processed yet so it was showing as sold & for $700, while there were no sold listings for you registered, where it would have shown an offer was accepted. Probably there now. Pretty nice money for a spoon, either way.

kyratango, aaroncab and Sandra like this.
  5. Lennyt

Lennyt Well-Known Member

You can use this url for actual sold price by best offer.

https://www.flippertools.com/tools/ebayOfferHistory/ebay-best-offer-actual-price.htm

Just plug in item number and you will see actual accepted offer price.

6. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Flippertools actually shows $700. Not sure their site works properly anymore. Been quite awhile since I used it & got 'proper' results.

judy, kyratango and Bronwen like this.
  7. DanaB

DanaB Active Member

Yeah, I saw it sold on eBay as $700. But I figured with shipping it came out less.

judy and Bronwen like this.
  8. Lennyt

Lennyt Well-Known Member

The reason Flippertools showing $700 could be to the fact that I actually sent an offer to buyer. Result could be different if the buyer submitted the offer. Just speculating ...

judy and kyratango like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted