Seeking Info On Mon O Made Victorian Style Sofa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Phil-anthropy, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Phil-anthropy

Phil-anthropy New Member

Hello everyone, and thank you for my inclusion into the group!

I recently picked up a beautiful Victorian style sofa for a very nice price, though I am having difficulty locating any information on the builder. They are a company based out of Jersey City, New Jersey as well as Baltimore, Maryland called Mon O Made. The only information I have been able to gather is simply from the sewn in tag under the cushions. My search for any background otherwise has come up empty. If there are any of you familiar with this company, I would greatly appreciate some history on the company, as they truly made an incredible piece that I am proud to own. Thank you all! 20727934_10155593616024481_7165651921062412090_n.jpg

lauragarnet likes this.
  2. AJefferson

AJefferson Well-Known Member

Beautiful piece.

Instead of posting this in the "Introduction" thread, you might want to post this in the "Furniture" thread to get some answers.:)

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted