Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Seeking information on Thomas and Homan dresser
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Capecodder, post: 13154694, member: 115381"]Well I promise I'm not an ai bot. Although, an ai bot would probably say something like that. Unfortunately he deleted his post lol. So basically I have a dresser that was produced by the maker of Charles Dickens furnishings and who subsequently auctioned off his belongings. My dresser was produced in similar time frame, but is likely just from the same area as I have nothing but a story that it was from Dickens estates. Knowing that this was purchased decades ago for a hefty price any idea on value on it today?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Capecodder, post: 13154694, member: 115381"]Well I promise I'm not an ai bot. Although, an ai bot would probably say something like that. Unfortunately he deleted his post lol. So basically I have a dresser that was produced by the maker of Charles Dickens furnishings and who subsequently auctioned off his belongings. My dresser was produced in similar time frame, but is likely just from the same area as I have nothing but a story that it was from Dickens estates. Knowing that this was purchased decades ago for a hefty price any idea on value on it today?[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Seeking information on Thomas and Homan dresser
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...