Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Set Of 3 Cased Glass ...
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="SBSVC, post: 112448, member: 136"]I can't quite tell from the photos, but are they similar to this one on Etsy, described as:</p><p><br /></p><p><b><font size="4"><i>"Mandruzzato Murano sommerso art glass cube bowl, 1970s, paperweight dish, space age modernist Italian design, retro desk decor"</i></font></b></p><p><b><font size="4"><br /></font></b></p><p><b><font size="4"><i>[ATTACH=full]28272[/ATTACH] </i></font></b></p><p><b><font size="4"><br /></font></b></p><p><b><font size="4"><i><a href="https://www.etsy.com/listing/218308242/mandruzzato-murano-sommerso-art-glass" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.etsy.com/listing/218308242/mandruzzato-murano-sommerso-art-glass" rel="nofollow">https://www.etsy.com/listing/218308242/mandruzzato-murano-sommerso-art-glass</a></i></font></b></p><p><b><font size="4"><i><br /></i></font></b></p><p><b><font size="4"></font></b>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="SBSVC, post: 112448, member: 136"]I can't quite tell from the photos, but are they similar to this one on Etsy, described as: [B][SIZE=4][I]"Mandruzzato Murano sommerso art glass cube bowl, 1970s, paperweight dish, space age modernist Italian design, retro desk decor"[/I] [I][/I] [I][ATTACH=full]28272[/ATTACH] [/I] [I][/I] [I][URL]https://www.etsy.com/listing/218308242/mandruzzato-murano-sommerso-art-glass[/URL] [/I] [I][/I][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Set Of 3 Cased Glass ...
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...