shot glasses id

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rink28, Jul 13, 2019.

1. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me identify the maker of these shot glasses? I have a total of four, two pinks and two greens. The pink and green dots are actually raised bumps. Any info would be great thanks!

shot1.jpg

2. AmericanGeode

AmericanGeode Well-Known Member

Following Malcolm Gladwell's advice in the great book "Blink" with its chapters about antiques ID, and advice to trust your first instinct,,,my guess is Fostoria.

3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I'm just keep wondering if these are something else besides shot glasses. Maybe toothpicks or cigarette cups? I just expect shot glasses to be more slender - at least a little bit taller than they are wide. Regardless, they are very cool.
    Don

judy and Bakersgma like this.
  4. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the info americangeode and dgbjwc. Yeah they very well could be dgbjwc. I tried searching under fostoria but couldn't find a match unfortunately.

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted