Signature on modern art glass vase

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by terry5732, Nov 24, 2014.

1. terry5732

terry5732 Well-Known Member

At first I thought Kelly
    1124 voz 003.jpg
    But I dunno.

Attached Files:

2. terry5732

Clear over the color, red inside. 1104 kelly 001a.jpg

3. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Maybe Keller? There is a Keller Art Glass in Ohio but their website shows mostly fused and slump glass so maybe not.

4. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

5. Bdigger

Bdigger Well-Known Member

how about Keith?

6. terry5732

Any thoughts on the XXh?

7. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Looks like FTH to me - with the F made facing the "other way" and both the F and T at an angle.

Or made F X H (as in Francis Xavier H...) What that had to do with the longer name starting with K, I have no idea.

Bev aka thelmasstuff likes this.
  8. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Its a gorgeous piece of glass.

Could it be "Theo Keller"?

9. terry5732

His stuff appears to be quite a bit more involved

10. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

His recent stuff is very involved. But there was a small article that said he opened his shop in 1998, maybe an early piece?

I came to that name thinking the first letter/digit might be a "7", the way I write 7's with a slash, European or whatever. Perhaps a date for the month, or some numbering system, then followed by "th"? I do think the last name looks like Keller.

11. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

The first e is so clearly defined, I can't believe it would be Keller because there is no second e. I'm seeing Fth - or maybe 7th?

12. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted