Featured Small Blue and White Germany Porcelain Vase - Manufacturer?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by dgbjwc, Jul 27, 2021.

1. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hello Board Friends - I am trying to figure out who made this little 3 1/8" vase. The blue roses are a raised element in the mold. The base is marked with a crown and an two intertwined letters that look like a W and a hook (G?). There are also several numbers (maybe 121 over 35) and the words Depose and Germany. Any help determining age and/or manufacturer would be most helpful. Thank you very much.
    Don

IMG_20210727_112521314.jpg IMG_20210727_112532930.jpg IMG_20210727_114008262.jpg

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

4. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

How pretty! Nothing to add other than I like it very much. : -)

5. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

6. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

It resembles a Goebel mark used in the mid-'30s. The "G" as shown in the Rontgen entry (#1016) is not so exaggerated.

Might be worth checking the Porcelain Marks & More site.

DizzyDaff, LauraGarnet02 and dgbjwc like this.
  7. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Thank you all. It looks like Chris has Goebel on his to do list so I wasn't able to turn up much at Porcelain Marks & More. But since the mark is hand drawn the exaggerated G doesn't bother me too much. Your help and compliments are much appreciated.
    Don

LauraGarnet02 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted