Featured Small ceramic pitcher, signed. Few questions.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Lucille.b, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Kind of distinctive looking. Any keywords for me and/or ideas about the maker? Approx 2 1/2 inches high. Thanks!

p1.jpg p2v.jpg p2.jpg p3.jpg

cxgirl, Houseful, Any Jewelry and 3 others like this.
  2. Lucille.b

3. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

oh, it's so cute !!!!
    what a little cutie !!!!:):):)

5. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

Those are spots of lava or volcanic glaze, right? I've never seen it done like that - nice!

cxgirl, judy, Lucille.b and 2 others like this.
  6. Lucille.b

Yes is sort of like that volcanic glaze, and snowflakes, and cute! Thanks, all. :happy:

The maker's signature is totally cryptic, I have a feeling this one might remain a mystery, but off to do a bit of searching.

7. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

dgbjwc, scoutshouse, komokwa and 2 others like this.
  8. Lucille.b

Excellent lead, @say_it_slowly

Thank you. Might be a match!

Cheers.

scoutshouse and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted