Small Porcelain Handled pedestal bowl

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Sally Jennifer Wilkins, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Hi

Im not sure what I have here there's no markings I can IMG_20191123_144534_resize_86.jpg see just a tiny hole in the bottom. CAN ANYONE HELP? Not sure of what its shape is called... Origins... Era... Design type...worth point? Grateful for help as always :)

HEIGHT 2 1/2"
    WIDTH 5 1/2"

Attached Files:

2. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

upload_2019-11-23_8-31-39.png

Hard to see the bottom, but it looks newer.
    My first thought was that it was 1950s CA pottery, but the bottom says differently.

3. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

I think it is a newer item meant to fit in with the MCM look.
    Wait for the pottery people to show up.
    I could be very wrong.

judy likes this.
  4. Right I think I know what you mean, its quite edgy or something, not classical. I thought maybe an Italian soup bowl... That will probs raise a chuckle tho... GO pottery peeps! :) oh I need to add... Its quite thin porcelain.

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted