Featured Small round cloisonne trinket box? container? What did I find inside??

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by bercrystal, Sep 14, 2020.

1. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Am only saying this @lvetterli because you seem ok with joking about the subject: but you might not NEED a different urn if your daughter keeps taking pinches of Dad. (no disrespect meant)

I wish to be cremated but either bury all of me or scatter all of me in one spot. I have NO wish to sit in someone's house, or end up being 'sold' to someone unsuspecting like Peggy.

2. Vesuvia

Vesuvia Active Member

oh my goodness, I love that your daughter shares her experiences and travels with her dad like that. I’m kinda tearing up thinking about it. Thank you for sharing.

oh, and the plastic bag...is that just standard practice? They gave me my sweetheart back in a flimsy ziplock >__<. Heh. From 12lb to 6oz. In these photos.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    kyratango and bercrystal like this.
  3. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I have never been afraid of cremated ashes UNTIL my FIL's ashes came back. I had the job of putting him into his urn. I noticed several teeth mixed in the ashes. I know my FIL had dentures which were still sitting in the bathroom. I had a bit of shock and contacted the company who performed the cremation. They said that sometimes a few ashes got mixed together. Since then I decided to scatter any ashes into the environment and not store them.
    greg

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Am only saying this @@lvetterli because you seem ok with joking about the subject: but you might not NEED a different urn if your daughter keeps taking pinches of Dad. (no disrespect meant).......................

Please !!
    It's the first thing I thought of too !!!
    But...
    Better u saying it than me !!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

kyratango, bercrystal and wiscbirddog like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted