Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Sold Thread
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Hallingdalen, post: 13176957, member: 93477"]I did some work on the table, but that was mostly for fun. I mainly do cleaning/waxing etc., only on big ticket items, such as the game table sold for $400, which most likely came in a pair originally, and if you should come over a pair, their worth way more than a single one.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Hallingdalen, post: 13176957, member: 93477"]I did some work on the table, but that was mostly for fun. I mainly do cleaning/waxing etc., only on big ticket items, such as the game table sold for $400, which most likely came in a pair originally, and if you should come over a pair, their worth way more than a single one.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Sold Thread
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...