Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Sold Thread
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="verybrad, post: 13193050, member: 37"]I don't think I posted these here when I got them. Set of six Japanese porcelain "Fancy Cups" in their original box. Designed by Masahiro Mori in 1969 and produced by the prestigious Hakusan Porcelain factory in Nagasaki. I found them in a thrift store for $7.00. Sold for $195.00 in the shop. I really did not expect them to sell locally, since such an obscure item. Picture is not mine.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]560917[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="verybrad, post: 13193050, member: 37"]I don't think I posted these here when I got them. Set of six Japanese porcelain "Fancy Cups" in their original box. Designed by Masahiro Mori in 1969 and produced by the prestigious Hakusan Porcelain factory in Nagasaki. I found them in a thrift store for $7.00. Sold for $195.00 in the shop. I really did not expect them to sell locally, since such an obscure item. Picture is not mine. [ATTACH=full]560917[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Sold Thread
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...