Featured Spaghetti Cats

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by catsandtats6, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Sharkelly

Sharkelly New Member

I really love the spaghetti cats and have many of them. There are several items I am looking for and hope to find some day.

2. catsandtats6

catsandtats6 Member

Do you have a picture of your cats collection? Would love to see them!

3. Sharkelly

Sharkelly New Member

We moved recently and they are still packed in boxes. Will take a picture when I finally get them set up.

catsandtats6 and komokwa like this.
  4. Steph Gaunt

Steph Gaunt New Member

Happy Easter to all! Here are two cats from my collection - only one has a mouse. I have a Facebook Group - Collecting Spaghetti poodles and cats / Two cats 2020 - Copy (800x748).jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2020
  5. Steph Gaunt

Steph Gaunt New Member

Are you on Facebook? If so, join the group:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2020
    clutteredcloset49 likes this.
  6. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

so u want to get us to join your group..???
    How bout I go on Fartbook , just to tell all your members to come over here and join up !!! :mad:

8. Rebecca Dea

Rebecca Dea New Member

I would be interested to know what you think about this cat I recently purchased at an antique store in Texas. It has the most intriguing expression and colorful jacket. I absolutely love the tail. The info on the bottom has the word “Italy” written and the following letters/numbers: 98-127 G132 AEY.

9. Rebecca Dea

Rebecca Dea New Member

I would be interested to know what you think about this cat I recently purchased at an antique store in Texas. It has the most intriguing expression and colorful jacket. I absolutely love the tail. The info on the bottom has the word “Italy” written and the following letters/numbers: 98-127 G132 AEY.

10. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

komokwa likes this.
  11. Allison0704

Allison0704 New Member

I have one of these lamps. It was purchased in the late 1950's for my older sister's bedroom. I've had since the early 80s. It's currently in my closet. It originally had a music box in the base, but it broke decades ago.
    home-design-3.jpg

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  12. Barbara Hezel

Barbara Hezel New Member

I have 2 tall spaghetti poodles i want to sell. Don't know how much to ask for. Not perfect condition whisker chipped. Please reply asap.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2022
  13. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

@Barbara Hezel Emails are not required for your own protection. People reply to the thread.

komokwa likes this.
  14. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

@Barbara Hezel - if you scroll up a few posts you'll see someone who has a Facebook group for collectors of spaghetti animals. That might be a place to check out if you want to sell yours.

pearlsnblume and komokwa like this.
  15. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

I have a spaghetti horse.

16. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I have Spaghetti.......:p:playful::playful:

pearlsnblume likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted