Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Spelter Sculpture French Warrior (ca. 1880)
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="R. Antonis, post: 223770, member: 3943"]<font size="3">Hello everybody!</font></p><p><font size="3"><br /></font></p><p><font size="3">A couple of months ago I bought this French spelter statue/sculpture.</font></p><p><font size="3">Now I have found it, on a website where it's been sold. Without stating any prices.</font></p><p><font size="3">I have mailed the website, but they don't want to tell me what price they sold for.</font></p><p><font size="3">I'm wondering what it would be worth. Myself, I paid €100,00 for it.</font></p><p><font size="3"><br /></font></p><p><font size="3">Link #1-</font></p><p><font size="3"><a href="http://www.antiques-atlas.com/lvsdecorativearts/browse.php?code=as304a103" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://www.antiques-atlas.com/lvsdecorativearts/browse.php?code=as304a103" rel="nofollow">http://www.antiques-atlas.com/lvsdecorativearts/browse.php?code=as304a103</a></font></p><p><font size="3"><br /></font></p><p><font size="3">I also found this sculpture converted into a lamp:</font></p><p><font size="3"><br /></font></p><p><font size="3">Link #2-</font></p><p><font size="3"><a href="http://www.antiques-atlas.com/lvsdecorativearts/browse.php?code=as304a003" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://www.antiques-atlas.com/lvsdecorativearts/browse.php?code=as304a003" rel="nofollow">http://www.antiques-atlas.com/lvsdecorativearts/browse.php?code=as304a003</a></font></p><p><font size="3"><br /></font></p><p><font size="3">__________________________</font></p><p><font size="3"><br /></font></p><p><font size="3">Item: Spelter Sculpture/Statue of a French Warrior.</font></p><p><font size="3">Age: Ca. 1880-1890.</font></p><p><font size="3">Origin: France.</font></p><p><font size="3">Material: Spelter.</font></p><p><font size="3">Signed: NO.</font></p><p><br /></p><p><font size="3">Height: 77 cm/ 30.31 inch.</font></p><p><font size="3">Width: 20 cm/ 7.87 inch.</font></p><p><font size="3">Depth: 20 cm/ 7.87 inch.</font></p><p><font size="3">Weight: 6 KG.</font></p><p><font size="3">______________________________</font></p><p><font size="3"><br /></font></p><p><font size="3">Overal condition is very good. </font></p><p><font size="3">Unfortunately the sword's handle/hilt is broken on left and right side.</font></p><p><font size="3">1 piece I found in the box, when I received it, and the other one already had to be off</font></p><p><font size="3">when I bought it online. Unfortunately the seller didn't tell me that.</font></p><p><font size="3"><br /></font></p><p><font size="3">This sculpture is very nice detailled, and I would like to restore the sword.</font></p><p><font size="3">Is there anybody who can tell me how to this? I think just glue it is not going to work.</font></p><p><font size="3"><br /></font></p><p><font size="3">Thank you very much!</font></p><p><font size="3">R.Antonis</font></p><p><font size="3"><br /></font></p><p><font size="3">[ATTACH=full]66519[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66520[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66521[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66522[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66523[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66524[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66525[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66526[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66527[/ATTACH] </font>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="R. Antonis, post: 223770, member: 3943"][SIZE=3]Hello everybody! A couple of months ago I bought this French spelter statue/sculpture. Now I have found it, on a website where it's been sold. Without stating any prices. I have mailed the website, but they don't want to tell me what price they sold for. I'm wondering what it would be worth. Myself, I paid €100,00 for it. Link #1- [URL]http://www.antiques-atlas.com/lvsdecorativearts/browse.php?code=as304a103[/URL] I also found this sculpture converted into a lamp: Link #2- [URL]http://www.antiques-atlas.com/lvsdecorativearts/browse.php?code=as304a003[/URL] __________________________ Item: Spelter Sculpture/Statue of a French Warrior. Age: Ca. 1880-1890. Origin: France. Material: Spelter. Signed: NO.[/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Height: 77 cm/ 30.31 inch. Width: 20 cm/ 7.87 inch. Depth: 20 cm/ 7.87 inch. Weight: 6 KG. ______________________________ Overal condition is very good. Unfortunately the sword's handle/hilt is broken on left and right side. 1 piece I found in the box, when I received it, and the other one already had to be off when I bought it online. Unfortunately the seller didn't tell me that. This sculpture is very nice detailled, and I would like to restore the sword. Is there anybody who can tell me how to this? I think just glue it is not going to work. Thank you very much! R.Antonis [ATTACH=full]66519[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66520[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66521[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66522[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66523[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66524[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66525[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66526[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66527[/ATTACH] [/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Spelter Sculpture French Warrior (ca. 1880)
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...