Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Sport medal pendant
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Hi2022, post: 4408992, member: 48641"]Hi everyone</p><p>I found 5 different sports medals in one of the boxes and this is one of them.</p><p>it is 3cm diameter; including eyes 3.6 cm long [ATTACH=full]374043[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>medal seems to be marked by the eye, I think P. D. and something else or P.P or S.P.it is very difficult so I am very curious what you make of the photos.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]374044[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]374045[/ATTACH]</p><p>it looks like an athletics relay medal from 1945 Paris. i've been search for hours but i couldn't find news / information about a sport event in paris during 1945. it's not that surprising when you consider that it's war period.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]374047[/ATTACH]</p><p>[ATTACH=full]374046[/ATTACH]</p><p>I would be very happy if you guys know something about this contest and the maker of the mesharaed share this info with me.</p><p><br /></p><p>and I'm looking for help with sales. how should I describe this medal? which keywords, tags should i use? ,what can I ask max. for something like this?</p><p>T.i.a and greetings[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Hi2022, post: 4408992, member: 48641"]Hi everyone I found 5 different sports medals in one of the boxes and this is one of them. it is 3cm diameter; including eyes 3.6 cm long [ATTACH=full]374043[/ATTACH] medal seems to be marked by the eye, I think P. D. and something else or P.P or S.P.it is very difficult so I am very curious what you make of the photos. [ATTACH=full]374044[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]374045[/ATTACH] it looks like an athletics relay medal from 1945 Paris. i've been search for hours but i couldn't find news / information about a sport event in paris during 1945. it's not that surprising when you consider that it's war period. [ATTACH=full]374047[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]374046[/ATTACH] I would be very happy if you guys know something about this contest and the maker of the mesharaed share this info with me. and I'm looking for help with sales. how should I describe this medal? which keywords, tags should i use? ,what can I ask max. for something like this? T.i.a and greetings[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Sport medal pendant
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...