Squared sunflower 6" Serving Dish

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rknarr2, Aug 15, 2019.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

I have been researching a clear glass squared sunflower serving dish and when I found it I was like Oh yah...but then I went oh no because the middles on the serving dish are different. Why are the middles different between my serving dish and the one that I found online. Did I find it or not? Actually, I found 3 of the same different ones on ebay and etsy but none like my serving dish. I took a picture of the middle of mine see 3rd picture to compare it with following

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Clear-Glass-Sunflower-Pattern-Serving-Plate-6-Square/312008952505

The serving dish is 6 1/4" top from side to side or 6" opening x 2 1/2" bottom diameter x 1" height. Thank you for your assistance int his matter. Rob
    IMG_2454small.JPG IMG_2456small.JPG IMG_2459small.JPG

2. rknarr2

3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

4. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

5. rknarr2

i need help likes this.
  6. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

I believe this is

Hazel_Atlas Glass Company No. 129 square dessert jelly dish. Clear daisy PLATE 1953 Also done in Avocado Green

antidiem and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted