Sry, apparently this is the same thread that I posted to earlier! Suppose will call it a recap. :-)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Corinne Higdon, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Corinne Higdon

Corinne Higdon bluefaerie

Good afternoon all! I am new to this forum, so I am going to apologize up front for any mistakes/asking more than likely stupid questions as I get familiar with how this site goes. I live in Texas, love antiques, and would like to learn more about them in general as well as find information about some that I have been fortunate enough to acquire/inherit. Look forward to chatting and learning!

2. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

Greetings, all questions are welcome!

3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

And to recap my answer in the previous thread: Welcome!:D

4. Corinne Higdon

Corinne Higdon bluefaerie

Thanks Steve! I posted one in the antiques discussion thread, will see if anyone knows anything about it. I am so glad I found this forum because I have wracked my brain trying to find/locate different information about different antiques and have come up empty handed. Probably stupid question #1 though.....do the glasses next to title mean someone is looking at the post?

Christmasjoy likes this.
  5. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Welcome, Corinne! Not to worry - we were all new once and had to adjust via the learning curve.

If you see "the glasses" it means you are "watching" this thread. As new posts are made to it, you will be notified.

6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

. As new posts are made to it, you will be notified.

if you've set up your prefernces for this.......

Greetings

Draft saved Draft deleted