Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Stained Glass Windows
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Gamann, post: 304710, member: 6174"]Hello All,</p><p><br /></p><p>Newbie here. I have some questions about the attached stained glass windows (see link at bottom). I just recently acquired them and am curious 1) their age, 2) their origin, 3) their value as single pieces or as a set.</p><p><br /></p><p>Here are some details:</p><p>Each is about 7'x3'</p><p>The wooden frames are 75-80% with minimal rot and erosion</p><p>Only one has some cracking and warping, but 99% of the glass is there</p><p>None have a visible signature or artist information</p><p>I got them in the Houston Areaa</p><p><br /></p><p>Any information you all can give is greatly appreciated!</p><p><br /></p><p>Here is the link to the images. The files were too large so I just made a post here: <a href="https://imgur.com/a/WICqi" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://imgur.com/a/WICqi" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/WICqi</a>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Gamann, post: 304710, member: 6174"]Hello All, Newbie here. I have some questions about the attached stained glass windows (see link at bottom). I just recently acquired them and am curious 1) their age, 2) their origin, 3) their value as single pieces or as a set. Here are some details: Each is about 7'x3' The wooden frames are 75-80% with minimal rot and erosion Only one has some cracking and warping, but 99% of the glass is there None have a visible signature or artist information I got them in the Houston Areaa Any information you all can give is greatly appreciated! Here is the link to the images. The files were too large so I just made a post here: [URL]https://imgur.com/a/WICqi[/URL][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Stained Glass Windows
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...