Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Stained Glass Windows
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="SBSVC, post: 304726, member: 136"]You are most welcome, Gamann!</p><p><br /></p><p>I wish I knew something about your windows, but I don't. If you give it a bit of time, I'm sure the "right" people will be by with info for you.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="SBSVC, post: 304726, member: 136"]You are most welcome, Gamann! I wish I knew something about your windows, but I don't. If you give it a bit of time, I'm sure the "right" people will be by with info for you.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Stained Glass Windows
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...