Stemware with penguin stem.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by spirit-of-shiloh, Aug 29, 2014.

1. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    If ravens and crows are the most intelligent birds why do they "hang" around with us?? It seems that they would stay clear. lol
    I love them.
    greg

spirit-of-shiloh likes this.
  2. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

It seems that they would stay clear

Why not? I have not tried raven but crow has nothing going for as a foodstuff.
    And we do throw away or disturb so much bird food. Your roadkill is some-ones lunch.

3. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    All I know is that crows HATE hawks and eagles and always set up alarm and dive bomb them to chase them away. They do not pester the turkey vultures that eat most of the road kill.
    greg

4. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

I saw one of my hummers chase a raven away,LOL Hummers are pugnacious little brats ;)

I saw a huge flock of ravens so I ran and got my camera just in time to catch the second flock. You can see on the leftt the faint first flock flying away.

OK,its murder of crows, whats a flock of ravens?

5. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

A Rabbinate of Ravens.

No, it's the same as crows, boringly enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted