Featured Sterling rosary...age?

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by stracci, Oct 21, 2023.

  1. evelyb30

    evelyb30 Well-Known Member

    Already are. There are lots of Millenial adults named Taylor.
     
  2. Ownedbybear

    Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

    Agree with aj, this is a very very catholic rosary.
     
  3. Satin In A Coffin

    Satin In A Coffin Well-Known Member

    Nice one! I have collected a few here and there but none that nice. I find something precious about rosaries, though not catholic myself. And I always "rescue" relics when I find them too, though it's not that often. This one is so pretty.
     
  4. stracci

    stracci Well-Known Member

    Religious items, no matter what flavor, always interest me!
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: Sterling rosaryage
Forum Title Date
Jewelry Marks on twisted rope sterling bangle Sep 21, 2026
Jewelry Age of vintage/antique sterling silver hair combs? Sep 17, 2026
Jewelry Help with mark on sterling bracelet Sep 5, 2026
Jewelry Help with mark on sterling earrings Sep 5, 2026
Jewelry Anyone know who made this sterling Post Modern dagger brooch? Aug 31, 2026

Share This Page