Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Sterling Tea Caddy ???Match Holder?????,
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="clutteredcloset49, post: 37150, member: 85"]It's personalized with the initial on the lid</p><p>I think komokwa is correct talc power.</p><p>Small size may be for traveling.</p><p><br /></p><p>Can we see pictures of the marks?</p><p>I doubt it is homemade.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="clutteredcloset49, post: 37150, member: 85"]It's personalized with the initial on the lid I think komokwa is correct talc power. Small size may be for traveling. Can we see pictures of the marks? I doubt it is homemade.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Sterling Tea Caddy ???Match Holder?????,
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...