Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Stevens & Williams
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Christine Nicholson, post: 368411, member: 7703"]I have a S&W "Monumental Thorned Trunk", 3-Colour Triple-Glass Vase, Cased Uranium over Butterscotch, which I have owned for many years and now wish to sell as I no longer have space for it. I can't find out much more information on it, other than what the Dealer told me: "S&W appointed New Zealand architect Keith Murray in 1932 to produce some modern designs for them. This may be one of them, possibly for an Exhibition of Art Deco pieces in Paris in 1925".</p><p><br /></p><p>It stands 68cm high, base diameter 28cm decreasing to 8cm at the top. It has no back stamp. I would be most grateful if anyone has any information on this case? Thank you in advance.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Christine Nicholson, post: 368411, member: 7703"]I have a S&W "Monumental Thorned Trunk", 3-Colour Triple-Glass Vase, Cased Uranium over Butterscotch, which I have owned for many years and now wish to sell as I no longer have space for it. I can't find out much more information on it, other than what the Dealer told me: "S&W appointed New Zealand architect Keith Murray in 1932 to produce some modern designs for them. This may be one of them, possibly for an Exhibition of Art Deco pieces in Paris in 1925". It stands 68cm high, base diameter 28cm decreasing to 8cm at the top. It has no back stamp. I would be most grateful if anyone has any information on this case? Thank you in advance.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Stevens & Williams
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...