Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
still life oil painting L bras??
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Hi2022, post: 4377182, member: 48641"]dear antiqueers</p><p>today I would like to enlist your help for this still life painting. I see that it is an oil painting on canvas (canvas?). </p><p><br /></p><p>on the back is written L brass and something else and 1820 </p><p><br /></p><p>I searched for L bras but couldn't find anything.</p><p><br /></p><p>do you know who l bras was and where he lived? would he painted this painting in 1820? is it in good condition?</p><p><br /></p><p>Thanks in advance for viewing and possibly responding. Greetings </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]366585[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]366586[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]366587[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]366588[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]366589[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Hi2022, post: 4377182, member: 48641"]dear antiqueers today I would like to enlist your help for this still life painting. I see that it is an oil painting on canvas (canvas?). on the back is written L brass and something else and 1820 I searched for L bras but couldn't find anything. do you know who l bras was and where he lived? would he painted this painting in 1820? is it in good condition? Thanks in advance for viewing and possibly responding. Greetings [ATTACH=full]366585[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]366586[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]366587[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]366588[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]366589[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
still life oil painting L bras??
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...