Studio Mark on FANTASTIC Sterling Ring Multi Stone/ Pearl

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by bennett, Sep 10, 2014.

1. bennett

bennett New Member

Sometimes I have a hard time letting go of pieces that I cannot place with a particular maker. That difficulty increases with how beautiful I think the piece is, and this piece (I think) is GORGEOUS! The mark inside looks a bit like a C with a small N???. I oriented the image with the 925 mark, so I think that it is right side up in the image. The ring is big with a front that measures 1 3/8" by 1" and it is set with colored and natural pearls with small gemstone accents. Anyone know the maker/ studio?

Attached Files:

• 1a.jpg
      1a.jpg
      File size:
      943.7 KB
      Views:
  2. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

Looks like citrine,blue topaz,peridot and amethyst. Neat ring but I am not familiar with the artist. Those pearls a gorgeous :)

3. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

Can't help with the maker or mark, but I also can't help commenting that this is a classic example of good design ................ imagine how different (tawdry?) this ring would look if the stones had been prong set as opposed to bezel set.............

spirit-of-shiloh likes this.
  4. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

Yes Mansions,excellent craftsmanship

5. bennett

bennett New Member

Thanks! I try hard to find quality pieces. Life is too short for mediocre. For me to buy a piece, it must speak "quality" to me. Whether or not it speaks to other people is another matter altogether...

6. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

I just like it!

7. Messilane

Messilane Well-Known Member

The range of colors in the pearls is a nice touch!

Draft saved Draft deleted