Studio pottery pinch top pitcher need help identifying

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Graymich64, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Graymich64

Graymich64 Active Member

IMG_8811.JPG IMG_8812.JPG IMG_8814.JPG IMG_8809.JPG Has anyone seen this signature before? I can't seem to make it out at all. This looks like it could be mid century style pottery.

i need help likes this.
  2. quirkygirl

quirkygirl likes pretty old things

Hi :)
    I saw the name Kim Anderson on the bottom your pitcher. Googling that name showed a few pieces that resembled this design ... or, close enough that I think it may be her ... from a gallery in Indiana called Gordy fine art & framing co. I found none of her work shown elsewhere online ... perhaps due to the nearly illegible signature. There are several of her pieces shown in this photo from their facebook page
    [​IMG]

judy, i need help, komokwa and 2 others like this.
  3. Graymich64

Graymich64 Active Member

Wow! I didn't see that name in the signature. Thanks so much for your help.

judy and i need help like this.
  4. quirkygirl

quirkygirl likes pretty old things

You're welcome! Glad I could help :)

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted