Stuff For Sale

Discussion in 'Sell' started by tie.dye.cat, Nov 15, 2019.

1. shallow_ocean_spectre

shallow_ocean_spectre fine.books' bumping squirrel

What was it that Spinoza said about modesty being the most compelling of the earthly virtues?

Any Jewelry likes this.
  2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Staphorst ladies never read Spinoza. They probably consider his philosophies work of the devil anyway.:banghead:

shallow_ocean_spectre likes this.
  3. shallow_ocean_spectre

shallow_ocean_spectre fine.books' bumping squirrel

@Any Jewelry - Yes, yes... and Donald Tusk probably never read Orwell or Huxley either, but... oh, never mind.

;)

Any Jewelry likes this.
  4. Any Jewelry

:hilarious:

shallow_ocean_spectre likes this.
  5. tie.dye.cat

tie.dye.cat Well-Known Member

Cue Twilight Zone music....

My son and I were playing geoguesser this afternoon - a game that drops you into a google street view image ANYWHERE in the world, and you have to guess where you are to get points (the closer your are, the more points). We've been in the jungles of South America, the deserts of Australia, the dirt roads of Africa....

Our first game, third round, guess where we got "plopped"? AnyJewelry's hometown! Flabberghasted! My son and I were incredulous. What are the chances?

Anyway, thank you AnyJewelry for being patient with the paypal system, and thanks for your purchase!

6. Any Jewelry

What can I say, one of the 'brain belts' of the world, of course people get plopped here.:hilarious:
    Thank you.:kiss:

7. Any Jewelry

The necklace has arrived safe and sound. It is a beauty.
    In the box was also a lovely surprise, a vintage Christmas tree decoration, which will have pride of place this Christmas.:happy:
    Tie, thank you so much for everything, for the necklace, and the sweet Christmas bell.:kiss:

8. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

AWESOME for you both!!!!!!:singing::singing::singing::singing::):):)

Any Jewelry likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted