Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Tall slender iridescent glaze vase. Maker? French?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Levmal, post: 1999930, member: 11334"]I’ve had this vase around for many years. It’s about 14.5” tall, fully glazed base but no marks as far as I can tell. I’m thinking maybe French, Cytere Rambervillers but the glazed base and lack of mark put me in doubt of that. Any thoughts and help very much appreciated</p><p>[ATTACH]247857[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]247859[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]247856[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Levmal, post: 1999930, member: 11334"]I’ve had this vase around for many years. It’s about 14.5” tall, fully glazed base but no marks as far as I can tell. I’m thinking maybe French, Cytere Rambervillers but the glazed base and lack of mark put me in doubt of that. Any thoughts and help very much appreciated [ATTACH]247857[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]247859[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]247856[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Tall slender iridescent glaze vase. Maker? French?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...