Featured Thank You, Antiquers, For Your Help.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by whatmamahad, Feb 17, 2016.

1. whatmamahad

whatmamahad Well-Known Member

I would like to Thank everyone who helped me identify Craig Zweifel's signature on a perfume bottle.
    Thanks to your Kind Help, I was able to list the perfume bottle...It sold, within a week.
    Couldn't have done it without your help!

2. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I wasn't one of the ones who helped, but just wanted to say that it's very nice to see this message!

3. maryislgal

maryislgal Well-Known Member

4. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Everybody likes a little pat on the back now and then . :)

Mill Cove Treasures likes this.
  5. nursenancy4

nursenancy4 Active Member

I want to second that, I have received so much help on here it is unbelievable,this is the friendliest and the knowledge is just A++++. I seldom sell any of my items and when I do it is locally,but it is nice to know about some things that I previously had not been able to identify,so I want to add my thanks to you all, and applaud your knowledge. Nancy

Draft saved Draft deleted