Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Books
>
The cock and the jewel and other fables 1875
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Stormy, post: 11319197, member: 4920"]I have another one for you that I can not find the worth of. </p><p>So I found this book on <a href="https://search.worldcat.org/title/317459575?oclcNum=317459575" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://search.worldcat.org/title/317459575?oclcNum=317459575" rel="nofollow">https://search.worldcat.org/title/317459575?oclcNum=317459575</a></p><p><br /></p><p>Interestingly it shows a George cupples as the author but in fact it says that Mrs George Cupples is the author. [ATTACH=full]541020[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]541021[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Stormy, post: 11319197, member: 4920"]I have another one for you that I can not find the worth of. So I found this book on [URL]https://search.worldcat.org/title/317459575?oclcNum=317459575[/URL] Interestingly it shows a George cupples as the author but in fact it says that Mrs George Cupples is the author. [ATTACH=full]541020[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]541021[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Books
>
The cock and the jewel and other fables 1875
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...