The Palmyra Plates and the Gustavsberg Tureen

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Wolfen91, May 2, 2020.

1. Wolfen91

Wolfen91 New Member

DSC_6976 Sami.JPG

Hi guys, so i have collected numerous scenic blue and white chinawares recently and i would like to show them to you, i think you might be interested.

I have in my possession 12 legit antique Brownfield Palmyra Plates. I have 4 small saucers, probably for bread. I have 4 saucers plates and 4 soup plates.
    Nearly all of the plates have crazing, thou other than the soup plates none of the other plates have cracks or chips. The several of the soup plates have a long nasty crack going through them.
    They are from the 1860-1870s, these are a great addition to any collection. You can buy plates individually.

I also have a beautiful Gustavsberg tureen. I am not sure on how old it is but i can say that it has some miles on it.
    There are very rich a colorful landscape images on all the sides of this dish. There is a little flower on the top of the lid.
    There is an image on the inside of the dish, this tureen comes with a plate that is deigned specifically for it.
    The only problem is that this tureen is in bad condition, the crazing is quite excessive and there are chips here and there, also some pieces have been severaly damaged and glue has been used to repair them.
    This is item still is an good conversational piece and looks pretty nice on a shelf.

I will accept offers through private messages.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted