Featured The plan for now, Brimfield on Saturday

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Mill Cove Treasures, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Mill Cove Treasures

Mill Cove Treasures Well-Known Member

Has anyone been to the Brimfield Flea this week? I haven't been able to get there for the past few years and I'm looking forward to it. Are any board members selling there?

2. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

I wish, but the MS is raising heck, so distance walking and long periods of standing are off my dance card. Others may be headed that way.

3. Mill Cove Treasures

Mill Cove Treasures Well-Known Member

:( I hope you feel better soon.

4. evelyb30

Thanks. It will improve, but since I have one of the progressive versions I don't ever actually get "better". Dagnabbit.

5. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

:(

6. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

:(

7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

OK...then , hope you 'feel' better !!!! :happy:

8. judy

judy Well-Known Member

I haven't been to Brimfield in years.

So much to see.....TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to see!

And if you squeeze into parking spot that's questionable, you'll find soon enough that it wasn't!

More fun to sell there.....but haven't done that in years either.

I didn't even realize it was Brimfield week.

I love the area tho.

9. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I haven't been in YEARS!!!!! WAAAAAY too much to seeeeee!!!!! AND WAAAAY too far to walk!!!!! But other than that I'd love to go if my hip would let me!!:hungover::hungover::hungover::(:(:(:(...I'd SOOO pay for it later!!!! BUT OH WAS IT FUNNNN:):):) If you get there, have a BLAST checking it ALL out @Mill Cove !!!!!!!!

10. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Oh let us know how it goes.:) I know some folks here that go there to sell and also to buy stuff.
    One day I hope to get there... it is on my bucket list.

11. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

I haven't been for a few years. I have friends who go to buy every year and they say there isn't much for them to buy any more. They see a lot of "rusty gold" and not a lot of primitives or nautical. They are kind of stuck in the past and don't understand MCM or Industrial.

Ghopper1924 and anundverkaufen like this.
  12. evelyb30

I'm a big fan of Industrial and MCM, especially of selling it! King already bought all the nautical stuff.

13. anundverkaufen

anundverkaufen Bird Feeder

I used to love Brimfield, my uncle lived in Sturbridge so it was easy to stay at his house, no long drives and no need for a hotel room. but now I prefer the smaller flea-markets and shows. Todd Farm in Rowley is my favorite now.

Draft saved Draft deleted