Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Thoughts on this butterfly necklace
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="say_it_slowly, post: 13136510, member: 50"]Sorry I took so long to find what I was looking for. I didn't remember it exactly correctly but here it is, just to follow up.</p><p><br /></p><p>My mom did have it for many years and, as I said, I'd think from the 50s or 60s when most of the turquoise jewelry we had came from AZ so NA or Mexican mostly.</p><p><br /></p><p>Only the earring is marked sterling, nothing has been polished or used in the 25+ years I've had them.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]559638[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]559639[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]559640[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="say_it_slowly, post: 13136510, member: 50"]Sorry I took so long to find what I was looking for. I didn't remember it exactly correctly but here it is, just to follow up. My mom did have it for many years and, as I said, I'd think from the 50s or 60s when most of the turquoise jewelry we had came from AZ so NA or Mexican mostly. Only the earring is marked sterling, nothing has been polished or used in the 25+ years I've had them. [ATTACH=full]559638[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]559639[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]559640[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Thoughts on this butterfly necklace
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...