Thousand Eye three footed candy bowl

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rknarr2, Jun 27, 2022.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

I have a thousand eye three footed candy bowl. I research replacements and change Blue to Clear in their to fit mine Description: Clear, Pressed Glass, Dots. I have listed this a while back on this forum but I am still having problems finding information on it. Dimensions are about 6 1/4" top dia. x 3" bottom dia. x 1 3/4" tall. I researched etsy and found the following Antique Thousand Eye Clear by Adams and Co EAPG Pressed | Etsy I thought it might be the company that made my candy bowl.
    I would like some assistance whether the company that made my candy bowl was Adams and Co., the year Circa: 1885 and if it is also OMN Sensation aka Three Knob would apply to my candy bowl, too.
    Thank you for the help. Rob
    IMG_2461small.JPG IMG_2463small.JPG

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    KSW and pearlsnblume like this.
  2. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

I think that this could be Tiny Hobnail Clear by L.E. Smith Glass. Now, if I can just verify that this 3 footed candy bowl exists within the Tiny Hobnail Clear by L.E. Smith Glass collection. Rob

Draft saved Draft deleted