Three Adrian Pearsall Chairs - now what?

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by Bookahtoo, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

Thanks!!
    It helped that I was 95% sure I had a customer.
    It also helped that I had a DH and a son who would go out in a snowstorm to pick them up. :rolleyes:

KingofThings likes this.
  2. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Congrats! Glad you did not take my first post to heart. I am glad that I took some time to dig a little deeper and I learned something new to look for in all this. I still don't see that we have a market here for this but I can always send it away if I find some.

LIbraryLady and KingofThings like this.
  3. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

That orange chair looks like it would be PERFECT to lay on if you have a bad back and neck to support. Wish I had one, I would sleep on it. :cool:

KingofThings likes this.
  4. Msalicia

Msalicia Well-Known Member

Perfect ending!!

5. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

6. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Ha! I was reading this and suddenly realized it is from 5 years ago! Usually I pay more attention to dates. :) Back then, there were few enough posts here that I read them all. But didn't remember this one. Congratulations!

lovewrens likes this.
  7. Barbara W. Preston

Barbara W. Preston Active Member

Some of you folks really get lucky at times, but then that's what antiquing is all about. For those of you have the cat problem, have you tried using a fur ball medication. My cameo-tipped Persian threw up one time and I bought some of the med. Came in a tube and all I had to do was squeeze out a 1/4 inch of it an he would lick it off like he loved it. Never had another problem and he lived to be 28 years old. Still miss my old buddy who woke me up every morning by sitting on my chest and drooling on my face to say, "It's morning, you have to get the kids and your hubby up, fix breakfast, and I am hungry, too!"

verybrad likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted