Three items I need more information on: soup tureen, Minton small plate, and Limages tray

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ct0116, May 27, 2022.

1. ct0116

ct0116 Member

compressjpgIMG_6893.JPG compressjpgIMG_6896.JPG compressjpgIMG_6895.JPG compressjpgIMG_6899.JPG compressjpgIMG_6902.JPG compressjpgIMG_6900.JPG compressjpgIMG_6894.JPG compressjpgIMG_6892.JPG compressjpgIMG_6898.JPG compressjpgIMG_6897.JPG I found these three small pieces today at Goodwill and have tried to research on Google and various places and cannot find out a lot on them. I know there are a lot of imitations, but I was hoping someone could help identify, value, or just give us some more information on these three cute little pieces.

Thank you in advance for any information you may can give us.

2. JUSTIN JAMES

JUSTIN JAMES The Curios Agency

Figtree3 and stracci like this.
  3. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

I suspect the little tureen is Italian.

Figtree3 and Becky Dahl like this.
  4. ct0116

ct0116 Member

Yes, the tureen is Italian and is stamped made in Italy. I forgot to add the photo of the bottom. compressjpgIMG_6901.JPG

Figtree3, stracci and Becky Dahl like this.
  5. Becky Dahl

Becky Dahl Member

Pretty bits! I love the tureen especially

stracci likes this.
  6. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I have some saucers in that Minton pattern. I never thought to look into that. I think somebody gave them to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted