Time for Cameos

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bronwen, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

2. Bronwen

Now that the room is quiet:
    Why, a 'Well-Known Member' of course. What did you think I meant? :angelic::angelic::turtle:
    (The turtle has nothing to do with this, but I have 2 in my bathtub.)

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

4. Aquitaine

RATS I can't stand!!!!:drowning: Now, Mice....mice are adorable.....unless they startle me!!! We once had the cutest little brown and white house mouse in a barn (converted to living quarters) on Block Island one year....only saw it that one year!!!!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Bronwen, AJefferson, judy and 4 others like this.
  5. Aquitaine

Are we keeping score????? Is there a PRIZE??? WHAT IS IT???? MUST KNOW!!!!

Bronwen, judy and kyratango like this.
  6. Aquitaine

A Hat!!!! A Hat!!!! I Have a Hat!!!! But I'm running out of Time!!!!

zSteampunkHat.jpg

Bronwen, AJefferson, judy and 3 others like this.
  7. Bronwen

Since I transitioned today from New Member to a Well-Known Member, what? could just be myself. You know, if my nose itched or something. Is this the all-time most raucous intro thread? Like an intercontinental, co-ed frat party.

judy, Any Jewelry, kyratango and 2 others like this.
  8. Aquitaine

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::happy::happy::happy::joyful::joyful::playful::playful::):):smuggrin::woot::woot:;););):cool::cool::p:D:rolleyes::rolleyes: Heading there, real fast...........................!!!!!!!

Bronwen, AJefferson, judy and 4 others like this.
  9. Bronwen

And what a hat! It has everything except the price tag for this style, or is it on the side? Must be rabbit-hole day. This morning was going back & forth by e-mail over which character brings up unbirthdays. She was thinking Disney; I was going by the book.

judy and Christmasjoy like this.
  10. Aquitaine

I know you all are from around the world, but me being mere mortal, the sandman is pulling out the toothpicks holding up my eyelids......as my nephew would say..... "Later, Dude" & dudettes........:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Bronwen, cxgirl, AJefferson and 4 others like this.
  11. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

12. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

GREAT THREAD !! I've enjoyed every minute of it .. had company so I couldn't join in but it's GREAT. Got a nasty cut with an Exacto knife so typing is slow .. great fun all, by the way I'll have tea please, Red Rose .. and crumpets, Thanks all, Joy.

13. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I occasionally add the cyclops, don't know what it's for, but I feel it is neglected.:cyclops::cyclops:
    :hilarious::hilarious::bag:

14. Bronwen

Aquitaine and judy like this.
  15. Bronwen

How about, 'This is the only way to look at it'?

16. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Ah, that is why it is neglected. On this forum we always look at things in different ways.

Bronwen, judy, AJefferson and 2 others like this.
  17. Bronwen

Ouch! At least it was a clean cut & should heal without problem. I'm new here, so did not see the Rants & Raves forum until late last night. This has been one great rave. My thanks to everyone too. :kiss:

18. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Well, I didn't know about this thread as I don't always look in every forum section here. Just saw it mentioned in another thread.

An "eBayisms" thread under the General Discussion forum would be great!

19. Bronwen

That could be a lot of fun. I have lots. Was sprinkling them in here, as if any more levity were needed, but since this thread is coming to a knot, a dedicated thread could make a great place to go when you need a mood lightener. Title suggestions?

Christmasjoy, judy and AJefferson like this.
  20. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

We have one....called FUNNIES !!
    for mood adjustment that is......

Draft saved Draft deleted