Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Ephemera and Photographs
>
Tin type wallet size photo.. any clue who?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Virdendale, post: 380686, member: 7614"]So I have 4 of these not sure who they r but I found them years ago cleaning out an house before it was demolished I'm here in oklahoma. And the house was a Denist of Frank Phillips. Anyone have any info on these? [ATTACH=full]131466[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Virdendale, post: 380686, member: 7614"]So I have 4 of these not sure who they r but I found them years ago cleaning out an house before it was demolished I'm here in oklahoma. And the house was a Denist of Frank Phillips. Anyone have any info on these? [ATTACH=full]131466[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Ephemera and Photographs
>
Tin type wallet size photo.. any clue who?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...