Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Tressemann & Vogt Porcelain Biscuit Jar?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 10229477, member: 182"]In the past when I was still actively selling, I would frequently buy something for resale based on the vision in my head of how I would display it in my mall space. And that's even if I had no real knowledge of what I was buying, I just thought it would sell because it displayed well, LOL! It was fun. Your biscuit jar will sell fast, IMO.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 10229477, member: 182"]In the past when I was still actively selling, I would frequently buy something for resale based on the vision in my head of how I would display it in my mall space. And that's even if I had no real knowledge of what I was buying, I just thought it would sell because it displayed well, LOL! It was fun. Your biscuit jar will sell fast, IMO.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Tressemann & Vogt Porcelain Biscuit Jar?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...